Wednesday, April 11, 2007

THE UPDATED BLOG

Hmm I know some of you have been wondering wat's up with Aaron. So long never see him blog. Well guys, it has been a crazy month of October and I'm glad that it's finally closing. Lot's of things have happened. Some good and some well not so good.
My plant design finally passed up to my supervisor. Finally after 3 months of slavery and sleepless nites, already done with it. The whole design process for me was a terror and nitemare. Broke down on one of the nites and couldn't sleep. Thank God for my brothers in arms who helped me pick up. Derrick, Yan Wai, Josh E and Max, thank you for sticking with me. You don't know how it feels to be loved and cared for unless you yourself are stuck in that situation.
16th - 22nd October was a killer week. Here's my schedule
16th - Task 3 Design deadline
17th - Lab VIVA
18th - Waste water Engineering Test and Lab Test
19th - Design Test
20th - ASPEN Plus Design deadline, Advanced Control Assignment 2 & 3 deadline
So by the 20th, I was knock out cold. Then 21st had Worship Practice and den 22nd the most interesting thing that happened in my life....tell you later about tat :P
13th-15th October was in Ipoh for my Convention Organising Team Meeting. Mind you this year's convention is a lot of newbies in the group. So a lot of new ideas and not so sure tangible ideas have been put forward. A lot of the seniors are coming in late for convention so the newbies have to put thier best foot forward. It's kinda weird to see that as a chairperson, you dun have much work to do. Just a lot of overseeing and giving advices. As Eric once said, it's time for me to let go. Haha!!!
24th-25th October: Went for church camp. Camp was held in Bukit Merah and it was cool. For the first time in my life, I've got to know all the members in PBBC. And it really taught me a few good lessons. First of all, God showed me to shut up and observe ppl more. And second of all, got to spend time with so much aunties and uncles that it taught me tat I will become like them one day. And it was a humbling experience. The food was not so great in Bukit Merah but the fellowship was super great. On the last day, the USMers went to the water park. Actually it was a guy's fellowship (sausage party as deemed by Jason). Me, Derrick, Yan Wai, Josh E, Jason, and Chee Khoon had a blast in the water park. Worth the RM 21 we paid (I think). And the trip back was also memorable. Got stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. I was driving the van and my legs were wobbling after that.
26th October - Another turning point. You guys still remember Jon? haha...For those who don't know, he was an ex prez of the CF. A very close fren of mine. Actually can say we are like brothers. He really took care of me when I was a junior. And until now, he is always looking out for me (Thanks Jon). Well after he left, he reminded me tat it is now my turn to look out for another junior. To guide that person until I leave. So after much prayer and testing waters and eureeka I've found him. Derrick is my new found bro. And I hope I can be a blessing to him. Not just in campus here but when we are out there in the world too. Sui Ying was commenting that we look like those HK movies. haha. Need to cut ourselves and drip blood. So Derrick, here's to a new road together cheers.
Wow
As you can see October is a crazy month and still got two more days. Tomorrow is mum and dad's anniversary and wishin them a great 25th Anniversary.
Cheers peeps

No comments: