Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SHIFTING AND HOPEFULLY CAN STICK TO IT

Hello everyone,
Okay it has been a long time and ya feel ashamed when some of you still tell me why i haven't updated the blog. Well first of all, am super lazy because of the connection here. It breaks and everytime when I finish writing it cannot be published. Second i was super busy with a lot of things.
After talking to a few bloggers, they have encouraged me to shift my blog to a newer site. Actually I have tat site before, blogspot. But tat time it was very new and very few features compared to this. Pui Fern and Josh have encouraged me to shift my blog to blogspot. So telling u guys, there is a new blog in town. MINE
Here's the add: chickyaaron.blogspot.com
I'll try my very best to update and also put in some pictures and cool things lah.....stil learning.
Cheers

No comments: