Thursday, April 26, 2007

TRAVELS

Hey gang, a lot of peopl have been asking me what I'll be doing until my masters...well here's a list of things and places I will be doing.
April 27th - May 1st/2nd : In Singapore to watch Phantom of the Opera (thanks to Kenny who is sponsoring my ticket). Will be watching the last show of the trip in S'pore. Can't wait. Will be seeing my cousins too. Reconnected with them since last year so should be a good boy and visit them. And of course to see my friends in S'pore. They already have plans for me when I get down. Oh yes, you might not be able to get me while I'm there. Only on the internet.
May 3rd - May 11th : Will be in Ipoh most of the time. Have to have the time to read up on literature on my project. Also have to run around JKR to get my materials for my experiment before Dr. Mashitah murders me. May 10th is my dad's birthday. Still thinking of what to buy for him since I always have been buying the same things every year. Maybe it's time to change.
May 12th - June 2nd : Will be in Camp Cameron. A 3 weeks camp that has changed my life 2 years ago and now I'm going back as a helper (Please people are going to call me uncle!). A lot of people were not suppose to know I'm going but somehow or rather people knew. But for those who don't know, I'm going already, so watch out!
June 3rd - June 13th : Going to be in Ipoh or maybe KL see how. Will be doing last minute things of packing again since I'll be going back to campus to start a new life.
June 14th - June 15th : Should be in campus starting my research.
Well there you go all planned out. Actually my dad thinks I'm doing too much. hahah...he says I need a secretary to make appointment with me. I have always been a busy boy. I like being able to do things and not just sit around doing nothing (watching TV doesn't count)
I will be posting about my S'pore trip daily (hopefully) and I hope to post some pictures in it. Till then. Cheers

1 comment:

Suit Lin said...

Wow, minimalist blogger I see =)

Keep Writing.