Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE

Oh wow, December is here.......and going to end which means the year is about to end. I'm now in the office, feeling kinda emo and also feeling sickish....Hahaha all self inflicted actually. As you can see from my two previous post, I've been on camps recently and they were back to back.

Convention was great this year. One of the things I've learned this year, that it's worth it to be involved with my LaSallian family. I know as the years goes by, it's going to be harder to be involved but I pray that I'll be able to...Vinny and Prita if you are reading this, please remind me hahaha.....

After convention was my conference in G Hotel (organised by my school). I love G Hotel, the rooms are spacious, free internet, the atmosphere is great but the only thing I didn't like was the food. Thought the food was a bit bland and not much of a variety.

The last camp I went was my Committee Planning Retreat (CPR) in Camerons. Let me just say, I wouldn't want to go there during the holidays, cause it's super jam there. Haha my legs were all wobbly hahaha

Well more camps to come......

No comments: