Monday, December 1, 2008

NOVEMBER FEVER

Hmm November just came and went but certain highlights for the month

1) AVENUE Q - Was in S'pore to watch tat.....it was super duper fucking (haha how could I not say that seems that's the show to say it innocently) cool show. Hahaha but the coolest of all was with my brother to watch it la.....For Ben it was more of the whole trip as it is his first trip to S'pore (and of course not his last trip :) ) S'pore itself was great......Kenny and gang again brought us out for loads of meals (went to my fav buffet place and had my durian pudding again).

2) Bienalle ART SHOW - Hahaha another highlight although most of the time, I was trying to think what in the world is the art trying to show. A lot of gila gila arts to see and of course arts that doesn't make sense at all (chewing gum art)

3) GENTING - After a week in S'pore, went to Gentings with a few of my post grad friends (imagine 6 guys in one room in First world). It was a great trip cause it was with great people. To Tai Lo, Mei Mei, Syed, Kelly, Kak Ziah, Fadhil, Jib, Awang, Eka, Zirah and Kon, you guys make the word Play Hard another catchphrase.......I love all of you and goign to miss Kelly and Syed....


The girls

The guys

4) A NEW SAGA - Yes, I'm a proud owner of a new Proton Saga........Black some more (although I wanted Blue a lot). My Black Saga right now is at 1888 km within 1 month hahaha..tat's how much I've traveled. With greater power comes greater responsibility (more money to fork out) But I thank God for the blessing la.........and the car is used to blessed others...and I'm learning to be generous with it. So if u need a ride please don't hesitate to call ya.. :)

5) LAB ALMOST OVER - Yeah......my lab is about 80% done...another few more thigns to tie up and I'm done. I hope to end everything by January so that I can just concentrate fully on my thesis. My target June 2009 so please pray for me ya :)

I guess that's a lil summary on my November.........on to December

1) Convention (6th - 14th) - Yup my usual LaSallan convention wil be held from this weekend. Thought I could run away from lots of thigns but end up have to become facilitator for workshops hahaha...oh well, you can't run from everything.

2) ICENV (15th - 17th) - Wll b part of the Organising Committee to help out with the conference and looking forward to it..

3) CPR (19th - 21st) - My last (hopefully) CPR for the CF..sob sob...but looking forward to go Camerons

4) CHRISTMAS NIGHTS (21st and 23rd) - Have 2 to attend this yr. One in dear's church and one more in PBBC (actually in charge of the program).

5) SINGAPORE (24th - 28th) - Hahah again? yup 3rd time this yr...what can I say I love the place :) but this time got special guest to go with....my one and only dear .......... yeah!!!!


Looks like goign to be another pack month.......cheerios

No comments: