Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello everyone,

Haha feel so shameful, that my blog is not being updated. Sorry la, been away and travelling but I'm here again. hahaha

Was away to Singapore (yes again) for Christmas with Dear, we had a lovely time. We were staying this time with Ah Lia and she is a good hostess. We had lots of fun but the only thing was the walking. We walked and walked for hours everyday until my mum said I lost weight. The highlight of the trip was the trip to the Singapore Museum. Seriously, if there is anybody here who is part of the Malaysian Museum Committee please go visit the Singapore Museum. It's super super super nice and great. It's almost like a One Life Exhibition style type of setting but the way History was presented was great. The only thing that I didn't like there was the fact they somehow played the merger between Malaysia and Singapore (and thereafter the split) always Malaysia's fault. Problem is they think we Malaysians are dumb and stupid (not all think like tat la). But I think it's kinda sad that they paint a slightly bad picture about us.

Hmm, since new year is here, it's always time for me to reflect what 2008 was. 2008 was hmm I wouldn't say it was the best year. I think I've had more downs than ups. I named 2008 the year of learnings because of the hurt I went through, I've learned to be a better person from them. 2009 I'm proclaiming the YEAR OF EMPOWERMENT. This word EMPOWERMENT has been ringing in my heart for the whole month of December. I believe that God wants me to continue to grow but at the same time help others grow. This year would be another transition year. I'm finishing my course and movin onto the coporate world. A few things to look forward to this year: A few of my seniors getting married, me starting work (finishing my masters), 20 years of convention (anniversary woo hoo) and of course my 3 years with Dear :)
2009 cheers to you..........








1 comment:

gabriel said...

hey, hope u hv a great year coming up. here's to the new year!!!

ps: visit my blog sometimes.. nothing much thought..hehehe