Thursday, October 16, 2008

SAWADEE 3

Shopping in Thailand is crazy. Crazily cheap. Everything is super cheap here but of course there are somethings you have to becareful of. For example, fruits here are extremely cheap but they look extremely huge. My lecturer said must be careful cause they might use chemicals to produce such big fruits.

Another place to really go shopping is Sam Peng. It's actually a whole saler's street. So everything is sold in bulk. You can actually get 1 dozens of flip flops for about 450 Baht (RM 45) or 2 dozens of mini handbags for 500 Baht (RM 50). Can say I hit the jackpot when I bought all my soveniurs here. The things are also nice and I think can become a great gift for your friends. Sam Peng is located in Chinatown. You can't miss it. Just ask around and you'll find it.

Chinatown...Sam Peng is near where the pink taxi is haha

All in all the trip to Thailand was great. Although I really believed there was an usual force from keeping me from going there....hahaha........

No comments: