Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ZONED OUT

Hmm been feeling rather zoned out lately. Dunno is it because that not many people are around here to talk to anymore. Don't get me wrong, I do still talk to my coursemates and all but it's just something different when you have the people with he same wave length to talk to.

I have been feeling rather emo lately too (but some people claims that I'm very emo always). I keep thinking too much into the future and also too much into the negative side of it.

Had a great weekend in Camerons. Was involved with a Church Camp where I helped out in the Children's Department. The kids were fantastic (well almost all of them). Of course there are some wayward kids who cannot keep their mouth shut. But all in all a great camp to help me get in touch with God.

Another great news is that if I get my extension, my parents have agreed that it's time for me to get a CAR!!!! Praise God, something which I have been praying for like a few yrs dee. So please pray together with me so that my scholarship can be extended.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Terima kasih for your post, for your blog. One friend saqid I should see what people are blogging about in Malaysia, and she said that most of you al are blogging in English I am grateful because (see if I write this correctly):

Saya tidak mengerti bahasa Malaysia

Keep writing. I enjoyed your posts

Aaron Chan Chee Kin said...

Hello Keith,

Thanks for the encouragement. I hope all is well with you.

Yes it is correct. Your Bahasa Malaysia is great!!!

Cheers
Aaron