Monday, June 16, 2008

15th OF JUNE

I can't believe it's been 1 year. Yes I've crossed my 5th year here in USM KKj. Today onwards, I'm starting my 6th year. Hmm........1 year so fast. Cannot really believe that

A year ago, I decided to make the biggest decision of staying back another few years for my masters. I still remember it was Friday that my dad took my back here. It was almost like being in first year. He helped me cleaned up before leaving and then asked whether I want to follow him back. I said no. After meeting my supervisor, it was only 3 pm. And I was feeling lonely all the sudden. So I decided to follow a friend back to Ipoh.

A year ago, I was kicked out of hostel and forced to live outside. For a while it was enjoyable, but I missed hostel life. Thank God after 3 months, I was able to move back into hostel and still enjoying every moment of it.

A year ago, I really had no clue what my research is about. I can still remember the tonnes of journal I had to read and the tonnes of websites I had to digest before moving on. The many proposals, corrections and craziness in preparing myself. Now I'm half way done, and I've learnt so much.

A year ago, I cannot imagine where my funds would come. Although Uncle Frank gave me my initial start, but that money won't last me until I finished. Praise God for his faithfulness, I got a scholarship from USM and currently just doing my work and fulfilling their needs as a GA.

A year ago, I was all ready to become an advisor to the CF. I've learnt so much from being a listener. But it was hard, I tend to give my views and comments as a senior. Learning to let go and learning to just listen. Give advices where needed.

So much has happened......and I really thank God for it all

No comments: