Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MAY

Hmm a lot of people were asking me have I stopped blogging. Haha truth be told was super busy with work so no time to really pen down some events. Although I want to but in then also lazy la. Anyway, here's a little updates from me.........

I named my month of May as God is the God of faithfulness admist of troubles. To tell you the truth, May was not a good month at all. A lot of things happened during this month that left me in the dark sometimes and sometimes left me uncertain.

But I believe that God was in control of things. Last Sunday I played piano for service after a long absence from church. Auntie Emily sang one song that really touched my heart and would like to share with you guys.

You Are Faithful
Lord of all the earth
How You care for me
You have made me

You will save and carry me always

You are faithful
You are faithful
You are faithful
Your joy is my strength

Lord you are my God
I rely on You
I put my hope in things not seen
Your promises all true

Always you're with me
Your hand will lift me
My trust is in your hands

Somethings that have happened in snap shots:

Happy: 1) Attended Wan's wedding, congrats girl!
2) Had a pork party where HC cooked. Seriously everything was pork pork pork
3) My supervisor gave a very good review on my progress report
4) Had a good week with dear in Ipoh

Sad: 1) My supervisor resigned as deputy dean so it will be harder for me to get things
approved. But happy for her cause she is not in good of health
2) Lost 2 friendship :(
3) Was having stress when writing my journal

Prayer need: 1) My fellowship. Hopefuly can extend it

I pray that the month of June would be more fruitful and I hope to update and blog more.

Cheers

No comments: