Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 LET'S MAKE IT GREAT

Hmm was actually remembering a choral speaking poem which I helped write 10 years ago. It was called 'The Year that was 1998'. Blink blink it's already 2008. Hmm time really flies.

As usual people will ask me what are my resolutions. And here peeps is my list

1) Lose Weight. Okay I know everybody says they also want to lose weight. Oh well I guess as we grow older we need to. The last I checked on the weighing scale I now weigh 78 kg. This means I actually added 3 kg from 2006. Argh. Therefore I resolute to lose until 74 kg now. Hard but I guess it can happen.

2) Read Books. Last year I only manage to read 5 books. Out of the 5, 3 are Christian books. This year decided to read more Christian books at least 5. I want to enrich myself and plus I have some Christian books which some friends of mine bought for my graduation gift. So time to read.

3) Caring. This year I'm adding another 2 people into my caring list. Haha I won't tell you who they are.

4) Family. This year I want to be a blessing to my family instead. My parents are already in their 50s (sorry dad and mum) and goign to retire soon. I just feel as the eldest son I need to care for my family.

5) Devotion. One thing that really felt last year was my daily devotion. Actually I really struggle everyday to do it. This year I've got Derrick who will be my accountability devotion partner. We will do devotion together as much as we can so that we won't miss it.


There are a few more things in my list but that is for me to know only...............................2008 I welcome you.