Tuesday, July 3, 2007

ALL SETTLED DOWN

Hmm....after much cleaning up and also arranging, I'm done. For those who didn't know, I was asked to shift out of hostel because of the lack of rooms for us masters students. I'm now staying with 3 other coursemates of mine in a small house just outside of USM. I'm actually quite happy with the place and it was a bit exciting moving out. We had so much opening ceremony from the opening door to the arrival of streamyx to the house.

So far everything is fine but the cleaning up of the house was a terrible thing for us housemates. Let me tell you why, the house was in a total mess and so damn dirty. I had to clean the toilet which was growing with moss.


It almost look like this....Not my toilet


I'm sorry to say but the people who lived here before us were bad house tenants. The whole house was filled with cob webs and dun get me started with the fans. The fans were filled with a thick layer of dust. 1 inch. Thank God my nose was not triggered by it.



I'm going to have to get use to living here now..sigh

2 comments:

gnileno said...

hey, i just found your blog, thru entol's one. didn't know u have one :) I met entol thru sweep 2007 :)

Aaron Chan Chee Kin said...

hey wan ling,

ya this is my blog. haha suit lin only knows about it. but ya come back and check on it.