Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CHANGES

Hmm....I just realised that I have never been comfortable with changes. I guess I'm always happy with things are they were. You know the phrase "Step out of your comfort zone", in some ways I have always done that but when i'm comfortable with that move, I'm challenged again to move out again. Which leaves me with the question, how far do I have to step out from my own comfort zone and how big is this zone?
I just got kicked out from my hostel yesterday, and I was a bit frustrated with them. At least I got back my refund with ease, if not I would have cursed them to the ground. Thank God for course mates who are supportive and the whole lot of us (actually 4) found a nice little house outside campus. For me it was hard, I've been staying inside campus for 4 years and this is my first time venturing out. Of course with that comes the many worrying questions from Can I afford it? Can I see dear more often? Can I bond with Derrick again? So many questions and yet I cannot see the answer. Lo and behold answer came from my MUM. Settle in and move with the flow. Actually that's what dear and Derrick told me. I guess I was stubborn and didn't want to hear that, move with the flow.
Changes.....

No comments: