Monday, July 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Yes It's my birthday in 23 hours. Maybe it's time to just think a while. Another year has passed, another year of trials and joys. Have I grown?

Physically, yes...hahaha I think my waist have grown an inch. Mentally, yes.....I'm learning about myself and my struggles and how to deal with them. Emotionally, hmm a bit hard to see whether I have grown. The struggles I have emotionally has taken a toll on my view of life. Hmm...I think my spiritual life have also dwindled abit. The fact that I don't read the bible daily anymore.............

24 is such a weird number to me. It's double. 4 is the double of 2. 24 is twice the 12 year chinese cycle. Everything is doubled. I think the sense that I'm actualy getting older is getting to me. hm....need to really reflect about my life thus far...........


Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: