Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ONE MONTH

How time flies...........seriously........by end of this week I would have finished 4 months here in Rasa. I'm beginning to love the people and the work here albeit still being a very ulu place. I love the church I'm in. I love the fact that I don't have strings attached to me.

In a spur of the air asia promotion. I decided to treat myself and my mum. Bought 3 tickets to S'pore for next August. My mum has been ranting about how she had lost contact with her cousins and when I suggested to her to go S'pore she always say the same 3 things......1) No passport 2) Transport expensive and 3) No money. Haha this time I was already ready to answer her 3 worries 1) Got passport dee mah, some more use to go Hatyai so don't waste luh 2) Air asia promotion le........RM 150 per person both ways...where got such things wan..... 3) Aiyah already got place to stay....just need money for food and travel................................finally she said yes so Yipee!!!

It's been one month since I've made the biggest decision in my life. At first kinda hard to make such a decision, but I needed to make a stand on it. I was tired of guessing and also tired of trying. Has it been easy? No.......it hasn't.....I still some days still wonder What if? or Did I? or If I? Questions that I don't think I can answer.................Where do I go on? Well step by step.....Can't really force myself to be fully healed from it but I guess God was the bigger man in this decision. I'm not sure what the future brings but I know it will be great :)