Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BEWARE ANGRY POST AHEAD

Hmm yes it's going to be an angry post........I've been feeling shit these days and it's hard for me to rise up..........After much thought with a mentor, she said it's important to deal with those anger with me in order to move on. I thought tat's true but I'm not that person who likes to be angry. In fact I am the type who just says it's okay......no point getting angry but mayb this time I need to say some things out (Viewer discretion: the following may or may not have bad words)

I'm angry at you:
1) For not being there for me when I needed you the most. Instead I got backfired for not being there for you.
2) For hurting my feelings with your words and actions. I feel like someone punch and slap me in the face.
3) For making things so hard for me, making me so conscious about what I do, what I say, what I choose.
4) For not appreciating the little things but looking at my little mistakes.
5) For just not trying ...........

I'm angry at myself:
1) For not maybe understanding you enough so that I can make you happy
2) For being fat and not as good looking as other guys
3) For not being a normal guy.....who doesn't love football, who cries, who might not fit as a macho guy, who is so emo
4) For choosing to come to where I am now rather than not staying
5) For not being the best of the best
6) For always looking for attention....................

I'm angry at the world:
1) For already draining me and yet stil wanting me to do more, but when I need help, excuses are everywhere
2) For just brushing off and saying it will heal but not making the effort to check on me
3) For keep asking me for help and yet brush me aside

No comments: