Monday, April 6, 2009

BETRAYED

Hmm today did something which I felt so guilty about. I betrayed someone's trust. That person has trusted me to be a good senior but I've done something which I know this person would have a hard time to trust me again. I hope this person can look beyond what happened. I didn't mean for it to happen and didn't mean to do it (if I can remember what I did). The truth is I know it sucks being betrayed especially to someone whom look up to you.

I remember a few years back, I was heart broken when I found out my best friend back stabbed me. Just to win some hearts, he was willing to talk bad about me and told lies. He even let out a big secret and I almost got into trouble for it. Hmm I stil rememeber the hurt and the pain he caused. In camp cameron, I talked to the speaker about this issue and he said that I need to confront him and talk to him about it. I said how can I? but he said it is important to do so. So after many years of not talking to him I decided to ring him up and we met for yam cha. After yam cha we talked and I expressed my hurt. He said he didn't mean it to and that he didn't feel well after tat. After much prayer, I decided to forgive him. I still remember the hug he gave me and I can remember we both teared up. Now I'm still a good friend with him and still trust him with my life.

To that person I betrayed, I'm so sorry. I dunno how it happen or why it happen. I just know I'm sorry about it..........hope you can forgive me and we can move on......

No comments: