Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GROWING UP

A little while ago, a junior of mine said........"We need to start growing up"....wow struck me hard....

Actually for a few weeks, have been feeling rather down lately. My whole spiritual life is in a mess. Haven't been reading the bible or spending quiet time regularly. I just have no more heart to do it. One of the reasons is I feel so lonely in campus and that I don't have much friends. You might say your juniors le? Well exactly they are my juniors. I'm also final year with them, but I don't feel final year with them. As much I love them, I sometimes think that they look down on me in certain areas. Haha naturally when you are as big me many people think you don't meet certain qualities. Hmm haven't really tried climbing Mt Kinabalu before though, yet to do it...someday.....

Another reason could have been my stress level. I'm a bad person with stress. I never deal with it properly (unfortunately in my home, I seemed to be the only one who handles it well). As you guys know, I have a very very very XX 10000000000 demanding boss....although she is a great boss but haha sometimes she can really drive me up the wall. A few times already I have broken down because of her.

Hmm but wat my junior said tat day made me think.. GROW UP!!!! I need to GROW UP......it's time that I stop whining and move on. If people don't like the way I am, screw them! If people think I'm like that, then so be it! If people don't care about me, I still care for them! It's a tough world out there but I guess we can only survive if we learn to GROW UP

No comments: