Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ONE LIFE REVOLUTION



Sorry gang for not updating. Pai seh Pai seh...was extrememly busy last week.
One of the reason was because of my involvement in an exhibition called One Life Revolution (OLR) organised by World Vision Malaysia. Now this is not like your ordinary exhibition where there are bantings and you just go around and see see. No No. It's very very different. OLR is actually a great way and unique way for an exhibition. For one, it's a maze and you get to walk in the shoes of a HIV victim. It's really really moving as the stories are real life stories and it could happen to anyone of us. The exhibition also deals with the issue of hate. For one, I know that I have some new insights on the life of a HIV victim and it helps me to know how they feel.

This whole exhibition is runned by World Vision staff members and also a huge amount of volunteers. I am very glad to be able to help them and actually looking forward to help them more. Their next stop is Kuantan, JB and back in KL by December.

I would like to thank Simon for the opportunity and also to my new found friends, Shu Yi, Ching Hui, Ayn, Steven and Jenna, the World Vision Malaysia staff. To Chris, Jackie, Alex, Wan Ye and many others, so glad to have worked with you guys.

You have One Life, Do Something :)










1 comment:

~nEw DoRy~ said...

The second photo dun have me... I sent you another got me one~~~ Hahaha...