Monday, August 4, 2008

BIRTHDAY WEEK

Yup my birthday came and went as any other yr. But I must say a quick shout out to all who sms-ed, faced-book, friendster-ed me with messages, THANK YOU. Also a great thank you to all who gave me presents...really appreciate it.

My birthday week started a week earlier. Kah Hon, suddenly messaged me on MSN a week before my birthday. Haha so sweet lor. Here are a few presents I got this year.

1) T-shirt: Mum bought me a t shirt with the words 'As for me and my house, we'll serve the Lord!'. The writings were all hand made by my mum's friend. It serves as a reminder to me that no matter where I go or where I'll be, I'll continue to serve the Lord.

2) Tennis shirt: Dear bought me this. Was actually thinking of getting one but never got around to survey. Now no need. hahaha Adidas you know!!! Thanks dear muacks...

3) 3D puzzle: Han Chen bought me a puzzle of the earth. Seems to be a popular hobby in Taiwan. I've yet to start it but I think will do it to release stress.

4) Body Glove Pencil Box: My best friend Tai Lo and Mei Meei bought me an all so nice pencil box from my fav brand. I love Body Glove's design so thanks TL and MM.

5) Dinner and Karaoke session: Tuesday had dinner with my course mates. Went to one of my fav restaurant for dinner. After that, a few of us decided to sing the night away literally. Karaoke nite was so great :)

6) Dinner at Pizza Hut: Well technically I paid for this, but was with my fav people in CF. Jason (cousin), Derrick (bro), Yan Wai, Simon and Jinny. Thank you guys for being such wonderful juniors. Can't believe I'm labeled as Final Yr like you guys :P

7) Surprise supper at Riyas: After CF, was treated to a melted ice cream cake by the CF. Thanks guys. I love the card that they made for me. 2 chicky's standing there haha.

8) Fridays: Dear took me to Fridays on a Saturday haha. The food there is so cool. Will take my parents there one day.

9) 2 movies in a weekend: Haha watched 2 movies....Dark Knight and also Mummy. Two contrasting movies. One so depressing, one so comedic. you guess which is which :P

Anyway my 1/4 of a century birthday was great. Thanks guys.........

No comments: