Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SPORT SUCKER

Haha it's official, I suck at sports. Oh well...you can't be good in everything. Haha it's true. Ever since in primary school, I've never excelled in sports. Don't get me wrong, I can play. I just don't play well.

For instance, I can't kick a damn football for nuts. So I never played it. Actually I don't even like it...(haha cannot understand why 22 ppl need to chase after one ball).

Badminton. I can hit the shuttle, but can't smash it.

Tennis. Just learnt how to play it, still bad but never won a match

Ping Pong. Can play but never won a match

Chess. Haha this is hilarious, I was the exco for the chess club in school but never won a match either

As u can see, I just naturally suck at sports. I pity those who have ever partnered me. I know they always feel frustrated when I'm playing next to them. So sorry guys, I'm just bad........Maybe I should stick to chasing games :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Me2 ;p