Thursday, April 17, 2008

ANOTHER SEMESTER

Wow another semester have come and gone. Well not for me at least. I'll still be in campus. But it will be so different this time around. Dear has finally graduated from USM and I'm so proud of her. She finally can breathe easily. Derrick is going to be gone for another 2 months, so I won't get to see him only can call :( The whole campus is going to be empty and I'll be alone once again. Oh well, that's the life of a master student.

But all not so bad. May will be a busy month for me. First week of May will be going to Melaka for Southern Convention and then the second week will be going Singapore with dear for about 4 days. After that I'll be at her place until Wesak Day and then back to campus. The last week of May I will be going to Camerons for a church camp where I'm helping out as a Children's Church teacher. So that's whole of May.

The only month where I'll be really 100% in campus will be June. Hmm it will be different this year cause last year I was really alone nobody in campus but this year at least got Tai Lo and the gang to teman me. So I don't think I'll be that sad.

Oh well...life goes on

No comments: