Monday, March 3, 2008

ELECTION FEVER

It's election fever this week, at last I get to finally vote...really exciting. Will be voting for the Ipoh Timur parliment seat and also the Canning state seat. Here are some of my insights on the election. Some people asked me, which party would u vote for. My answer is this, I don't really support a certain political party. I support the person who is competing. Why? well I really believe that there is no perfect party to support. Although I have my heart for DAP and also Gerakan. Parties like UMNO, MCA, keADILan, just don't excite me.

I believe that we should vote for the person. It's the MP who will help your constitutent and it is your MP who will listen to you not a party. I'm also on the mission to promote to vote in Christian MPs. But more for Christian MPs who are willing to fight in Parliment for God. Alas there are very few.

Anyway here's a few facts about the seat I'm voting in:

Ipoh Timur
Liew Mun Hon (MCA)
Lim Kit Siang (DAP) - Incumbent
Voters: 76,647
Malay: 12.3%, Chinese: 81.5%, Indian: 5.0%, Others: 0.7%

Canning
Vincent Hooi Wy Hon (Gerakan) - Incumbent
Wong Kar Woh (DAP)
Voters: 31,990
Malay: 13.0%, Chinese: 78.0%, Indian: 7.6%, Others: 1.3%
Who will I vote for? haha that's a secret........shh...........

2 comments:

TsuChong said...

LKS for malaysia!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]zSSiYQ[/url] , wjWSDTiYBu - http://pyfnknfrtw.com