Thursday, September 24, 2009

BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE

An easy sentence but not easy to do. Heck most of the time we are complain about our lifes. That was what happened to me these past few weeks. Everyday I complained about where I was (Rasa), my problems with relationships, the place where I stay, the place where I work (somehow it's all Rasa.......haha). It took me just a few days ago to realise, hey Aaron stop complaining!!


I should be happy that I have a nice place to stay for free.....no rental, not even utility fees........


I should be happy cause I'm now in a church that is so caring.....


I should be happy cause I have so many brothers and sister who really care about me........


I should be happy !

1 comment:

Jane Lee said...

Blessing is when we give thanks to everything in our life.
You should be happy! and blessed, because of Him.