Wednesday, August 5, 2009

RASA and HELLO

My my I'm sorry guys for not updating. THe last two months was hectic with trying to finish my thesis so that I can graduate (which btw I'm still in LIMBO thanks to my ex boss). FYI officially I have not graduated yet as I haven't VIVA and haven't passed up my final draft to IPS. But I have until OCtober to do that so I'm good haha.

Currently, I'm working in Rasa Water Treatment Plant which is a potable water treatment plant situated in the jungles of Selangor. I'm the new Production Engineer meaning I'm suppose to be in charge of the daily production of water in the company. So far after working 3 days, I kinda love my job although there is much to learn. My boss is En Wakil.......super nice boss. One thing, he is a very patient man and very very pious but open man. He used to be the Production Engineer here before becoming the Plant Manager. I admire his wit and determination with his job here. It's always pleasing to see him cause I seldom (or maybe I haven't seen yet) his angry side. Right now my job is to make sure my men are doing their job. Yes I have 28 people to oversee. Technically only 4 as the 4 will help me see the rest. But as a department head I must be strict and have to know what's up. So far I have a lot of assignments and frankly speakign can feel the working life dee la........

More post ya and pics.........

No comments: