Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CJ7


Gong xi gong xi to all and to all good health and lifes.
Watched a movie with dear. It's called CJ7. The movie is produced and directed by the most funniest and no brainer funny man, Stephen Chow. For those who don't know him, he's the guy in Kung Fu Hustle and if you have seen his old shows the God of Cookery.

Anyway this show is a heart warmer but the best person in the show is none other than the small little boy in the movie. But wait, haha the little boy is not a little boy in real life. Meet Xu Jiao, a 7 yr old GIRL. According to sources, she auditioned and Stephen Chow was impressed by her antics, that she potrayed the boy more convincing than other boy actors. Well I think he is right, Xu Jiao was a great actress......I really thought she was a boy, if no one told me about her.

The other star in the show is CJ7 itself. It's actually an alien dog. It's so cute okay....... It looks like a cross between a dog, a cat and a vegetable. haha. I hope there is a soft toy version of CJ7 coming out from it.

My rating, 3 stars out of 5. A good movie to laugh at with a loved one...........


Isn't she...I mean he adorable...

No comments: